Monarch by SpinOlution
The Monarch (formerly known as The Mach) is our production studio wheel for professional spinners who need a comfortable wheel that they can spin at for hours. Featuring toe breaks for stopping on a dime, and different head sizes to choose from (4A oz, 8 oz, 16 oz, 32 oz, and 64 oz) - you can spin all weights of yarn from cobweb to rope.
WHAT IS A MODULAR WHEEL? Our 8 oz, 16 oz, 32 oz, and 64 oz setup are interchangeable between the Monarch and the Firefly. Design your own wheel by choosing your base and setup size, or swap setups between the bases for multiple wheel options.
Lowest Ratio 1:6
Highest Ratio 1:52 (4A)
Speeds 5 (9 on 4A)
Weight: 25 lb
Height: 32 in
Width: 24 in
Depth: 12 in
Wheel Size: 20 in
The Monarch Features
Modular Design Compatible with Firefly Base
- Comprehensive Ratios for Spinning Traditional Yarns & Fibers
- Open / Bypassable Hook Orifice for Spinning Art Yarns & Textures
- Quick-Change Magnetic Bobbins & Stretchy Drive Bands
- Easy-Adjust Tension Knob for Perfect Uptake
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Finished Baltic Birch Wood for Warp-Resistant Durability
- Ergonomic Treadling System
- Small Footprint with Slip-Resistant Floor Grips
- Designed & Made in the USA
SAVE with the PACKAGE DEAL!!! IT INCLUDES:
Two Setup Sizes (small/large - exact size varies by package)
4 Orifice Bars (small hook, large hook, small tube, large tube)
6 Bobbins (3 small, 3 large)
Straps and Wheels
- $2590 - Fine Yarn Package (4A & 16oz)
- $2590 - Traditional Yarn Package (8 & 16 oz)
- $2590 - Bulky Yarn Package (8 & 32 oz)
- $2624 - Art Yarn Package (16 oz & 32oz
NEW: Upgrade your Monarch with a laser engraved Wildflowers design. Choose to engrave the spinner-side of the wheel, the audience-side, or both sides of your wheel to transform this modern design into a work of art.
ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE - contact me for more details.
8 oz Upgrade
16 oz Upgrade
32 oz Upgrade
Straps & Wheels for Portability
About the Straps and Wheels
The Monarch is our heaviest wheel, weighing 25 pounds (over 30 pounds if you have a 32 oz setup full of yarn) so bringing it to vending events and classes can be a drag without this travel accessory. Tie the strap around the handle for extra length (if necessary for your height) and attach the wheels to the base with the included screws (4 per wheel). There are pre-drilled holes in the base for this accessory.
*All SpinOlution Wheels and Accessories are made to order and will ship in up to 6 weeks from the manufacturer, shipping within Canada will take a minimum of an additional week. You will be kept appraised of any delays in manufacturing and shipping while waiting for your wheel.