Want to add versatility to your wheel? Add an additional flyer for finer spinning, bulkier spinning or plying! All New Flyer/Head Base attachments now come with the Golden Whorl.
Upgrades include everything you need to add a new size to your wheel base:
- A head (attaches into the base of your wheel)
- A flyer (has a back with whorls, arms, and an orifice bar and holds the bobbin)
- A hook orifice bar (attaches to the flyer magnetically)
- A bobbin (slides onto the flyer and is secured to the back with a magnet)
About Golden Whorl Flyers
If you have a MACH III, Echo, or Firefly with a corian (silver) or wooden whorl - you can update your wheel by purchasing a New Flyer for your Wheel.
Please note, the following wheel models cannot be upgraded at this time: Hopper, King Bee, Queen Bee.
The Pollywog & Worker Bee already have Golden Whorl engineering (no need to upgrade!)
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
- CORIAN (SILVER) WHORLS have ratios from about 1:4 to 1:20 (exact range varies per wheel model).
- GOLDEN WHORLS have the same low ratio range as silver whorls + faster ratios (exact range varies per wheel model) for spinners who want to explore the limits of superfine spinning.
- GOLDEN WHORLS have less flyer drag to make spinning short-staple fibers (like cotton) effortless.
*All SpinOlution Wheels are made to order and will ship in up to 6 weeks from the manufacturer, shipping within Canada will take a minimum of an additional week. You will be kept appraised of any delays in manufacturing and shipping while waiting for your wheel or parts.
** Prices Subject to Fluctuation of Exchange Rates ** These may be adjusted after purchase if a refund is applicable **