The Knotty Thread Tamer
The Knotty Thread Tamer is a natural, gorgeously scented vegan product made of soy wax and coconut oil. Available in playful, carnival-themed scents such as black cherry and cream soda, the Knotty Thread Tamer smooths down unruly threads so they cooperate while you sew. The Knotty Thread Tamer comes in convenient recyclable tins that are perfect for stashing in one's purse or pocket. Kind to the environment, beautiful fragrances, high-quality ingredients - what more could one want?
- UNSCENTED - The original and unscented version of The Knotty Thread Tamer. Perfect for those sensitive to scents.
- APPLE CRISP - One of the most popular treats at the local circus. Who can resist a candied-apple?
- BLACK CHERRY - Black Cherry Snow Cone... Yes please! A sweet blend of delicious and ripe cherries with rich vanilla and a pinch of spicy clove.
- CREAM SODA - This scent just screams roller coaster fun. A bubbly and invigorating fragrance to enjoy.
- GRAPE SODA - This Grape Soda will delight your senses and makes it worth standing in a long lineup at the soda stand.
- ORANGE SODA - This fizzy orange aroma is sure to be a crowd pleaser at any circus.
- ROOT BEER - Sweet and slightly spicy, this delicious scent mimics the classic fizzy soda we all know and love.
- TROPICAL - Like a visit to the Hawaiian food stand, this scent is the perfect mix of orange, apple, pineapple, with a hint of jasmine and vanilla.
Free Shipping on Orders* over $149!
Orders $149 and under as well as Drop Ship Accessory Orders will be shipped for a flat fee of $29 Canada/$39 from USA.
Drop Ship equipment, accessories and larger orders above $149 will ship for a flat rate of $39 Canada/$69 from USA.
Local Pick Up! ~ Free
If you are local to the Rossland area you can opt to pick up your order at my studio. This is by appointment so please use the contact us form. Shipping fees will be refunded for in stock items only.
Important Shipping Information
~ All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
~ Our flat rates include most orders. We are working diligently to insure that the shipping you see in the cart reflects the shipping locations, however this is a process so please bear with us while we perfect it.
~ An example of where you may see additional shipping charges; drop ship orders and orders with items that ship from multiple locations, ie the Studio & Shop in Rossland, BC and drop ship from a supplier elsewhere may incur additional shipping.
~ We will contact you at the same time as invoicing for any additional shipping. Necessary shipping overages will be invoiced and must be paid prior to shipment. Overages will only be charged when significant and necessary.
~ Orders originating from my studio will be shipped Canada Post within five business days, additional delays due to holidays etc in shipping may occur. Please notify us in the order notes if the order being placed is a Rush Order, additional charges for rush orders will apply.
~ All drop ship orders will be shipped directly from the supplier using the most cost effective shipping method.
~ Please be aware that due too worldwide shortages and shipping delays, Drop Ship Orders may take longer then expected. Items not in stock with the supplier will be automatically backordered and ship to you when they arrive. You will be notified via email with any information we have at the time. You are welcome to check in with us at any point about your order by replying to any correspondence we have sent you.
If you wish not to accept the additional shipping charges or wait for backordered items and cancel your order we will do so at your request. We will return all charges minus 5% to cover the cost of the administration to do so.
LOST or Damaged Packages
Are insured up to the replacement value of the item and will be dealt with according to the procedures of the delivery service. Please see Just One Please shipping section for exceptions.
Product damaged during shipment will be dealt with based on the carriers policy. Please acquaint yourself with the steps required to file a claim properly. Product is shipped properly insured and will not be replaced if the carrier refuses the claim.
Due to dealer restrictions, while my site remains under construction, I am currently not accepting orders outside of Canada through this site. Please contact us directly if you see something you would like to purchase. It is my hope that I will be able to rectify this soon and ship further afield again.
~ Sarah & Mike ~
Updated April 2022
Shipping Policies and Prices are subject to change at anytime without notice.