EcoWash Natural Dyed
This EcoWash yarn is dyed using natural/botanical dyes.
This yarn is mill spun from 100% non - chlorinated, anti shrink wool tops and has the following unique characteristics:
- Environmentally friendly, using the principle of “Best Business Practice”
- Totally new
- Softer Touch compared with conventional treatments
- Brilliant White, superior colour compared with conventional treatments
- Superior Nepp Characteristics
- Technical Fibre
- Odour Free
- Anti-Shrink to TM31 Standards
- Produced in Europe
- IMO/GOTS Certified
This is 100% Eco Wash Wool treated with enzymes to decrease the chances of felting. I still recommend hand washing gently with Eucalan of Unicorn Fibre Wash and Rinse, however you can put eco wash wool in your washing machine (at your own risk) on the gentle cycle using a wool appropriate soap. See the Fibre Care section of my shop for these products.